1. Keep eye contact
2. Don’t let anything get between you and your audience (e.g., equipment)
3. Don’t fidget.
4. Don’t keep your hands in your pockets or clasped together
5. Don’t stand perfectly still (look alive)
6. Don’t slouch, lean back, or hunch over.
7. Don’t use “phony” gestures. Don’t practice your hand guesture too much. You want them to look natural.
8. Don’t do any repetitive movements (similar to #3) that take attention away from your message (don’t play with stuff in your pockets). Dan